1.We have a 100% Customer Satisfaction Policy. Products can be returned within two weeks of receipt of shipment for a refund on the cost of goods (less shipping charges and applicable restock fee), if returned intact or unopened. All returns must be received by us within 15 business days to qualify for a refund.
Please note that the following products are non-returnable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable:
-All sample products (smallest size of the product). 5 ml or 10ml Essential Oil)
-Our final sale or liquidation products
- All subjective returns (where there has been no mistake on the part of The Spoiled Bee) will be assessed a 20% restocking fee, or a minimum of 10 euros, whichever is greater.
- Returns authorized beyond the two-week period will be assessed a 30% restocking fee, or a minimum of 10 Euros, whichever is greater.
- If an error has been made by us on a written order, we will gladly pay for re-shipment.
- All product returns require an authorization number. This return authorization number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box. Boxes without this number may be refused at the cost of the shipper.
- All European Com returns are to be sent to our Belgian Warehouse for assessment. The statement 'Goods Returning to Manufacturer' must be stated on all packages. All returns must be shipped by Postal Service. If returned by any other shipping method, customers will be responsible for any surplus charges.
- All subjective returns must be returned unused and within 15 days. Due to storage conditions being outside of our control, there will be no exceptions to this policy. And since storage conditions are outside of our control, our retained samples will serve as the benchmark for quality related issues. In other words, if the retained samples have no quality issues, no returns will be considered after the 15 day period. If the returned merchandise is not received by us or if it is damaged, we are unable to issue a refund or credit. There is no refund on return freight.
- If the cost of a returned item is 5 euros or less, a credit will be applied to the customer's account. There will be no refund or replacement for products costing less then 5 euros.
- Refunds or credits for any reason can take up to 2 weeks to process, depending upon the volume of returns. From the date you receive our credit memo by email, refunds may take up to 8-10 business days for your financial institution to process before appearing on your statement.
1. Our default shipping agent is UK parcel services, La Poste or BPost.
The Spoiled Bee has the right to change the courier for your order to other shipping companies
2. In all cases we do not operate our Shipping Department as a profit-making center. Please note that your shipping cost is calculated online with integrated shipping modules, using annual negotiated discounted rates. These online shipping quotes are estimates based on weight and volume calculations. We reserve the right to change the shipping charges, but if this occurs, you will be contacted for approval before your order is processed.
3. Orders are shipped from our central warehouse in Belgium or from our UK warehouse in London.
4. The Spoiled Bee takes no responsibility for any losses, damages or delays that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products without insurance. Please note that transporters often do not heat their trucks in winter, nor refrigerate them in summer. This will not harm the integrity of the product. Simply leave the product at room temperature for 24 hours before opening. Occasionally, stirring the product before use will be required to regain its consistency.
5. We currently do not require orders to be signed when delivered.
However should customers want the 'signature required' option, a fee will be charged by the carrier.
6. For environmental reasons, packing slips will not be shipped with any order. Customers are encouraged to use a copy of the emailed invoice as a packing slip instead.
Orders are usually processed within four (4) hours of submission, though the actual amount of time will vary depending upon the season. Orders placed on the weekend may be processed before regular office hours on the Monday morning. All orders cancelled after they have been filled at the plant will be charged a 20% restocking fee.